Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Challenge 108 Winners

So many beautiful texture entries last week. I am excited to see what everyone comes up with this week:) Now on to our winners!! Don't forget to pick up you winners badge.



The Cutting Cafe



Prize :
3 sets of the winner choice 

Winner:






and



Prize :
$10 Gift Certificate




Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #108 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 5/14/2012 will be given to a new winner! 


6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners.

Dawnll said...

Thank you so much for choosing mine

Indi Host said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Website
Information
Click Here

Dora Shaw said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Onshegoes.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

GloriaTerry said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Click Here
Visit Web
Support.advancedcustomfields.com

Chand Mason said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Mazcons.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web